Sunday 5 December 2010

HUCKLEBERRY FRIEND

I have probably watched Breakfast at Tiffany's about 50 times since I first saw it at the age of seven-ish. I'm not saying this is a good thing, especially since it means I will have spent just over 90 hours of my life watching it (Ok, that's actually bad...and quite lame), but it is probably my favourite film. I mean Audrey is just heaven, it's set in New York, it was made during one of the most chic eras of fashion ever, George Peppard is in it (enough said), Cat the cat is the only cat I like,  and Moon River is hauntingly beautiful and makes me cry. I cannot watch it enough. Here are some of my favourite looks/scenes:





















Whilst watching Breakfast at Tiffany's last night, me and my friend noticed a definite similarity between Audrey Hepburn and Olivia Palermo. If Holly Golightly was around in the 21st century, I imagine she'd dress just like Olivia.



(www.filmreference.com, imdb.com, www.fanpop.com, www.yummyfashion.blogspot.com)

No comments: