Thursday 18 August 2011

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Ok, what the actual hell is going on with this weather. I have spent a glorious total of 6 weeks in scorching hot sun, come back to England and it is literally like December. I am currently wearing cashmere socks, uggs, jeans, 2 tshirts and a cashmere jumper. It's August. I mean, seriously, what is going on Mother Nature. I am so unimpressed. To be fair, on my last day in France I was kind of looking forward to coming home and curling up inside when it's raining. But this is a step too far. My tan is rapidly fading, and it was like the best tan I've ever had. I'm longing to be back in Corfu, to feel the heat of 30 degree sun, to smell the sea and to be able to wear as few clothes as possible. So unless this weather gets better, I'm going to have to book myself another holiday before autumn actually begins. Here is Daria living the dream. So jeal.






(Little Plastic Horses)

1 comment:

Le pirate said...

i want to go on a boat now :) you have to check out my latest post to see Amber Gray's latest fantasy world come to life! I know you'd really like it :)

Click HERE! Passports & Prada

Xx,
Summer